As I said in the video there was actually a few things I forgot to show so I figured instead of just doing another haul I put take a picture and list them here.
d:fi beach bum - Ulta $11.99
Nourish Follicle Stimulator - skinenergizer.com $18.95
John Frieda Go Blonde Lightening Shampoo - Wal-Mart $5.73
John Frieda Go Blonde Lightening Conditioner - Wal-Mart $5.73
Revlon Frost & Glow - Wal-Mart (I don't remember the price)
Prestige My Blackest Lashes - Ulta $6.50
Without totally boring you I figured I should just quickly talk about each product.
- The beach bum spray is a texturizing spray and I used it in my hair in my "Back-to-School 2011 - Study Tips & More" which you can check out by clicking here. Overall it is a nice spray, a little drying but it adds a nice "beachy" texture and wave to your hair.
- The Follicle Stimulator is a repurchase, I first showed it in a video months ago and you can watch that by clicking here and I also showed it in one of my favorites and I can not remember which one now, sorry! But I think it is great to speed up your hair growth just as long as you use it constantly.
- I have been talking about wanting to go blonde for a while now and I finally did it! I am so pleased with my hair color and I used the Revlon Frost & Glow and I could not be happier with the results. I was watching MakeupbyMel's video and she said she used this brand and I tweeted her asking if that was how she got her hair that blonde and she tweeted me back saying yes so I knew I had to pick it up! I just did it in my hair last night and posted a video, watch that here :P , talking about it on my vlog channel, honeyflower3onthego. I will do a full video on my beauty channel so keep an eye out for that.
- I used a few different kinds of blonde shampoos and this is another great one it gradually lightens your hair. I know I just was talking about how much I love the shimmer lights one but I will be using both they just do different things and I plan on doing a video all about blonde shampoos and which ones are best for what.
- I can not remember if I showed this mascara is a video saying I bought it so i figured I would just throw it in this video. This is the only makeup item I have bought in a LONG time, I am really happy with my makeup collection and do not plan on buying anything new for quite sometime. I want to use what I have and I have quite a lot. I only plan on buying foundation because I always need that and currently I am using Isa's foundation I do not have one of my own.