Saturday, September 24, 2011

Halloween & Stage Makeup Haul


I came across this site just by googling stage makeup and it looked like a safe site and I must say I am pleased with the cost, shipping time and products.  The site was just called stagemakeuponline, and they have anything and everything you could ever need to acting and performing.

I ordered 5 things and other than the annoying yellow vampire teeth I am pleased with the products, but as I said in the video you do get what you pay for and those were only $4.95

Vampire Teeth - $4.95
F/X Color Wheels in Cuts & Bruise and Burns & Blisters - $9.50
Effects Gel Wound Kit - $18.00
Nylon Stipple Sponge - $2.50

This is the video where I talk about the class, it is mentioned in the second half of the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment