Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween 2011 - Cheetah Tutorial


  
My makeup from the tutorial & MAC face chart I was inspired from

My makeup from the Stage Makeup class I took

Products Used - 
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Revlon Creme Shadows in Not Just Nude
elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder 
elf Eye Lash Curler
Prestige My Blackest Lashes
False Lashes 

Brushes you need-
- simple eye shadow for placing color all over the lid
- blending brush for placing color is the crease and blending everything out
- eyeliner brush for lining your eye with the fluidline

While I did not put any blush or bronzer on in the video the perfect one I would love to pair with this look is the elf Golden Bronzer.  The colors work amazingly with this cheetah makeup!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
    Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete