Monday, October 3, 2011

Mermain Halloween Tutorials (hair & makeup)

Mermaid Tutorial 


Products used -
elf Eyelid Primer
Giselle Cosmetic eyeshadows in Las Vegas (I talk about these all the time, check out the post on them)
MAC Fix+
elf Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Lash Accelerator
MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
elf Lip Plumper



What to know the perfect mermaid nail colors?!
These are my two personal favorites
Sinful & O.P.I
I wanted to show an affordable color as well as a more "designer" expensive color. I love how Sinful Colors are only $1.99 while O.P.I can be $8.00 and up (depending on where you buy) Both are super pretty colors and really capture what I think of when I think of mermaids.
O.P.I. - Significant Other Color
Sinful Colors - Gorgeous

I have both on my nails and on the middle finger I am actually wearing an O.P.I. glow in the dark polish that I did not know was glow in the dark till a few days later, I thought it was just a pretty sea foam green color

No comments:

Post a Comment