Friday, March 25, 2011

New Nails

I bought another Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty Kitty. I love animal print and I needed these as soon as I saw them.


Now as for the color on the rest of my nails I have tried two colors out.

The first one was way to nude and close to my skin tone and honestly I did not think it went well with the cheetah print. It was an Essie polish in Naked Truth. I hated how I had to use about 4 coats for it to finally show up and by then it was just to thick and did not look the best.


Two days later I changed the color to another Essie nail polish in Jazz and I love the color! (it is my older sister Isa's nail polish) It is a great nude and has more of a purple tint to it. While I love the color I do not think it goes that great with the cheetah nail but it works for now.


I will probably want to change the color in the next few days. Maybe I will use a gold to pull out one of the colors in the Sally Hansen nail strips. However, as I said before I do not have many nail polish colors because I never use to paint my nails but now that I have stopped biting my nails I would love to starting buying some nail polish.

Or I might be willing to try this cheetah on all of my nails, it might be a little much but it could be fun ;)

Also I think everyone will be happy to hear that I was able to use one strip for 2 nails! :D A lot of people asked if it was possible and the answer for me is yes it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment