Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Favorites

NARS LipGloss in Turkish Delight - $24
NARS counters, Sephora and

My long nails
Essie nail polish - $7-8 (depending on where you buy)
Ulta, Wal-Mart, Target and
loads more places sells Essie
Sally Hansen Salon Effects - $7.50-10 & up
Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and
many more drugstores sell these

e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder - $3
Some Targets, and
(you can faintly see it on my wrist ;) it really is translucent)

Diamond Shine Shampoo & Conditioner - $6.99 each*
I have only seen these in stores at Sally Beauty Supply and

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller - $11.99
Target, CVS and
other drugstores
NARS Concealer in Custard - $22
NARS counters, Sephora and
e.l.f. Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in Light/Glow ** - $3
Some Targets, and



* online they are coming up as a higher price
** In the video I said it only came in one shade but I was mistaken,
my target only carried one shade, it actually comes in three

*** links will take you right to the item on the website mentioned ;) ***

No comments:

Post a Comment