Monday, April 18, 2011

Get Ready for Prom ft. Claire's

I have always been a fan of Claire's. I shopped there as a kid and still shop there for cute jewelry today. That is one of the many things that I love about that store, they have something for every age along with every style and look you are going for. Also to me they are an affordable store and the piece of jewelry hold up and last a while. I know now they are carrying so many other items beside jewelry and I really look forward to trying out some of their new items :)



Pearls are such a classic piece or jewelry and they complaint the dress I am wearing so well.
As I showed in the video this glass pearl necklace is the perfect length and be be worn a handful of different ways depending on your dress and the earrings just pull the look together.



When your dress is a little more detailed on you do not want jewelry that will take away from it and you do not want to look like you have to much going on.
These earrings and bracelet go so well with the dress and match perfectly.



Even with a dramatic dress jewelry is a must.
A simple but elegant hair accessory is the perfect match for this dress and the bracelet is a nice small touch.



These wonderful earrings are going to be given away to one lucky girl! To enter watch the video below and leave a comment letting me know what your prom style is :)


No comments:

Post a Comment