Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pre IMATS Haul

Sephora
$23
This dry shampoo was a repurchase but used the normal one (yellow bottle) and this bottle is the invisible kind so I should not have a problem with white residue.



Sephora
$23
I have been looking for a sea salt spray because I love that beachy hair look. I tried it out once and I think I am going to like it.



Sephora
$17
I am in LOVE with this product. I have tried all the steps in this 3 piece system and I do not like any of the other ones but I do not know what I would do with out this product. This is my 3rd bottle and I will continue to buy till they stop making it :)



MAC Creme d' Nude & Playing Koi*
MAC Cosmetics
$14.50

Playing Koi is from the Quite Cute collection and is limited edition. The color is a stain finish and is quite creamy, which makes it look even better on. While I love the color it is definitely super dramatic and not a everyday color, it would look very nice with a dark smokey eye and I would love to wear it when I go out at night.

Temptalia explains it as a "creamy white peach pink" and I think that is a good explanation of the color. I personally think it is very neon and vibrant but I still love it!!

Creme d' Nude is a popular MAC color and is part of their permanent collection. I can not believe I did not own it before. It is a cremesheen so it does not look dry or cakey on your lips. It was one of MAC's more wearable nudes since it is more of a pink, flesh toned nude.

If you are like me and have always wanted this color but just never got it I say go out and buy it now. I do not know how I went so long without it.



Target
$3
WOW! I am in love with this brush for applying my foundation. It gives you a flawless, airbrush application and blends it perfectly into your skin. I use to apply any liquid foundation; either my MAC tinted moisturizer or my Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation.
This powder brush is a "flat top kabuki", the bristles are nice and soft but still densely packed. I really think everyone needs this brush.



Wal-Mart
Just over $3**
I love the other Noxzema face wash I use so when this was recommended to me I had to try it out. This has exfoliating beads in it and I just love when face washes have them, my skin always feels and looks better (as opposed to face washes without exfoliating beads). This wash says that it is for adult skin, I am just not to sure what that means or if it matters but I do think it I enjoy this scrub.




*Playing Koi is sold out online on the MAC cosmetics, Nordstrom, Macy's, and Bloomingdale's websites. Maybe some stores still have it in stock.

**Price in the store at wal-mart. Online prices are different and each store has different prices too.

1 comment:

  1. AM GOING TO BUY THE ELF POWDER BRUSH NEXT TIME AM IN TARGET. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR IMATS HAUL.

    ReplyDelete